All swimmers are expected to compete in the weekly swim meets. If swimmers are unable to attend a meet or unable to stay for the entire meet, they need to sign out of the meet by the process below. Swimmers must remember to sign out of the meet because a swimmers’ absence has an effect on other age group teammates, coaches, and the entire Parkcrest team.
When one child does not show up, there are usually three disappointed team members. If your child is only able to attend for certain times during the meet, please note this. We do understand that emergencies may come up, and if this is the case, please get a hold of a coach as soon as possible.
Saturday Meet – The prior Wednesday at midnight
Wednesday/Thursday Meet – The prior Monday at noon
If an athlete cannot attend the entire or part of the next meet please have your child talk to their coach and please do the following:
1) Login to Team Unify
2) Click on the Team Events tab
3) Click on the red Edit Commitment button under the meet your child(ren) cannot attend
4) On the next screen, the kids are listed towards the bottom, simply click on the name of the child not swimming
5) If you child cannot attend the entire meet, select No, thanks, [NAME] will NOT attend this event from the dropdown at the top of the page
If you child can only attend a portion of the meet, just write when they need to leave in the Notes section.
6) Click on the Save Changes button in the bottom right and repeat for additional kids if necessary
(*REMINDER – Nothing needs to be done if your child plans on swimming in the meet*)