Parkcrest Tennis Pro Responsibilities:
- Assisting students in developing and improving various tennis skills.
- Assessing students’ tennis skills to determine areas that need improvement.
- Coordinating and conducting individual and group tennis lessons.
- Developing suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skill sets.
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identifying the learning styles that work best for each student and adapting all coaching methods accordingly.
- Providing a secure and productive learning environment for students.
- Build a summer calendar of tennis events to promote play for both juniors and adults.
- Maintain the tennis court cleanliness and playability.
Parkcrest Tennis Pro Requirements:
- Experience working as a Tennis Coach or Instructor preferred.
- Knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- CPR and first aid certifications.
- Certification through the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) or Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) is advantageous.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for tennis.