The second session of lessons is scheduled for three weeks from July 5th through July 22nd. The signups for the second session will be all online and will open up at 7pm central time on Thursday June 30th. Make sure you know your TeamUnify username/password in advance.
How do I know what swim lesson my child(run) should sign up for?
- Review the lesson descriptions
- If you are currently taking lessons, your instructors should provide you with your session 1 evaluation on Wednesday (6/29) or Thursday (6/30)
- If session 2 will be your first lessons of the year, please stop by the pool during open swim and ask to speak with a head guard
What is the lesson schedule for session s?
- The lesson schedule for swim lessons, dive lessons, water ballet lessons, fitness class, and tennis lessons can be found here.
- Swim lessons are 25 minutes / class, with classes taking place Monday through Friday at the scheduled time.
What should I do if the lesson I want to sign up for is full?
- First, we’re sorry that this happens, but many of our classes have a capacity limit based on the skill level of the participants and the available space. If a second choice time is available and would work for you, we’d encourage you to sign up for your second choice. In addition, you are welcome to add yourself to the wait list for your first choice. This gives us a better sense of demand which we can either use immediately to make adjustments to the class schedule, or can use to inform future session schedules.
What do lessons cost?
- Swim lessons, dive lessons, water ballet lessons, and fitness class are available at no additional cost to Full Family First Year Memberships and Full Family Memberships (stock and non-stock). Basic Family Memberships do not include swim lessons, dive lessons, water ballet lessons and fitness class.
- Tennis lessons are available for an additional fee to all membership levels.
Can I sign my child up for more than one lesson?
- Yes, many children will take more than one lesson of different kinds (swim, dive, water ballet, fitness, tennis). We do ask though that you do not sign up your child for multiple times of the same lesson (please don’t sign your child up for more than one swim lesson of the same level).
- Let us know and we’ll update this post.