Parkcrest’s members represent a vibrant array of talents and interests. We invite you to bring your strengths to the pool!
So many opportunities for members to keep our pool strong! Add your expertise and energy to one of Parkcrest’s committees. We invite you to email a committee member!
- Organizes pool social activities: Adult Social, Trivia Night, Ice Cream Social, Doggy Dip
- Works with water ballet show
- Contact Parkcrest Board Member Carol Carr: email@example.com
- Member communications
- Contact Parkcrest Board Member Anne Marie Bell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New member recruitment; existing member retention
- Pool, including electrical, pumps, guard house
- Tennis courts, basket ball courts, parking lot, outside grounds
- Contact Parkcrest Board Member Peter Zarov: email@example.com
- Finance management; planning; sponsorships
- Contact Parkcrest Board Member Dave Gillman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim/Dive Team Committee
- Manage swim & dive team needs; coordinate with coaches
- Contact Parkcrest Board Member Aly Van Der Wiede: email@example.com
OTHER PARKCREST PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES
PARKCREST CLEAN-UP DAY!
Please join us on Saturday, May 6 or Saturday, May 13 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm to help us clean up Parkcrest and get the pool ready for summer fun. We need all the volunteers we can get. There is a lot of work to be done in order to get the pool opened by May 27th and your efforts in kicking off this process will help the pool save money.
There will be a job for everyone so bring the kids! As a token of our appreciation, each family that participates will receive 5 free guest passes for the 2017 season.
Please bring any of the following if you can: trimmers, rakes, wheelbarrows, yard tools, scrub brushes, gloves (make sure you label the items you bring).
If you are unable to make it and you are interested in helping out, please email Teresa Schutz at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will set up a task or project for you. You can still get the free guest passes if you help at another time before the pool opens.
GET THE POOL READY FOR WINTER!
2017 DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
For some jobs, many hands makes much easier work! Nothing too challenging! See you there!
That’s right! We’re thinking winter and snow. Parkcrest member volunteers pick a week to be responsible for snow-blowing the pools sidewalks should it snow.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE POOL?
Want to make it happen? Talk to the pool managers or to a board committee member.